The sales order features in Tencia allow users to manage the complete sales order cycle, from preparing quotes to issuing Debtor invoices.Tencia allows users to easily print invoices, packing slips and credit notes and integrates fully with Stock, Debtors, Purchase Orders and Bill of Materials, saving you time and reducing the possibility of errors.
Sales order module features include:
- Easily convert quotes into orders, invoices and bills.
- Perform inquiries using drag and drop features and Tencia’s sorting and filtering functions to respond quickly to customer queries about the status of an order.
- View stock availability when creating orders.
- Automatic stock or backorder allocation when sales orders are entered.
- System allows direct release of orders and the creation of the invoice. together with the updating of the Debtors and Stock modules.
- Handles future dated orders.
- Debtors balance and credit limits will be displayed at time of order entry.
- Automatic or manual release for backorders incorporating back order priorities.
- Ability to override sales price at time of entering the order.
- Multiple delivery addresses, and contact details can be entered per debtor.
- Ability to create new delivery addresses at time of entering order.
- Sales order text facility by line or block.
- Optional facility to consolidate multiple orders onto one invoice.
- Sales orders with backorder lines can be transferred to create a purchase order.
- Ability to view historical purchase details, that is previous selling price for this debtor and stock code combination, at the time of quote or sales order entry.
- Automatic credit checking which places orders on “hold”
- EDI Sales Order upload facility
- Process standing orders as recurring orders based on a nominated frequency cycle.
- Bar code scanning feature for efficient order processing.
Sales order reports include:
- Orders and quotations.
- Packing slips.
- Delivery Address lists
- Quantities by order.
- Quantities by stock code.
- Quantities by customer.
- Values by sales order.
- Values by stock code.
- Values by customer.
- Outstanding orders by customer