Archer Technology Group are
highly experienced providers
of Accounting and Business
ERP software solutions.
WHAT WE DO
Thousands of organisation around the globe use Tencia Software.
We specialise in accounting and ERP business management software for small to medium-sized businesses.
Our latest accounting ERP software solution, Tencia Software, delivers integrated real-time data 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere around the globe.
Using web services Tencia has been built so that the software is highly flexible and has the ability to it to overcome many of the compatibility issues of different platforms, operating systems and languages of the past.
- Easy IntegrationBuilt using Microsoft .NET technology makes Tencia a highly flexible solution that integrates easily with other applications for a full end to end solution.
- Robust Security FeaturesFeaturing a layered security model that uses permissions and defaults to ensure sensitive information is protected.
- Remote AccessView your data and financial reports securely from anywhere around the world at any time that you choose.
- Highly CustomisableTencia’s user interface can be easily customised to align with a user’s specific job role.
- ScalableTencia grows alongside your business. It’s scalable from single users to thousands of users in multiple locations.
- Familiar And Easy To Use WorkspaceTencia has a familiar Microsoft look and feel. Making it easier for people to learn and more intuitive to navigate.
About Arrow Software
Arrow Research Corporation was established in 1989 and is an award winning technology provider that specialises in financial and ERP accounting software solutions for small to medium sized businesses. We’ve got the world covered with offices in Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, South Australia and Canberra), the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
Our products are suitable for businesses across a range of industries including; financial and professional services, manufacturing, distribution and wholesale, information technology, associations and not for profit organisations.
“Our Arrow Business Partner was exceptional throughout this process. I cannot fault them, they were upfront and honest about things which meant that I knew just what to expect,” General Manager NIDAC .