Have questions about Tencia or Archer? Our FAQ will help you with the answers.
Otherwise, write to us and we’ll be back with a quick reply
What is ERP?
How much does Tencia cost?
The most popular and recommended method of obtaining Tencia is via our subscription model.
Subscription gives you everything, every module, every feature, nothing more to pay. It includes all the specialist modules such as Payroll, Fixed Assets etc (Except BI) and it includes the yearly enhancement fee.
Subscription is $95/license per month. Minimum three months.
Exceptional value for a product of this kind.
We also have a purchase model, please call us on (03) 9570-2000 for price.
How much does Tencia cost to install?
We have done implementations that were as little as Ten Hours and others that were as much as Two Hundred Hours.
Experience has shown us, over and over again, that very soon after the installation begins, customers see the benefits of Tencia and add to the list of items that they want doing as part of the install.
No matter the size or type of business, every customer receives a full scope of works prior to commencement. It is your insurance of knowing exactly what it is that you are getting and how much it will cost.
Can Tencia be tailored to my business needs?
We know that every business is unique and that a one-size-fits-all solution is unrealistic for our clients. Therefore, we provide custom solutions to you. We can configure existing modules, create custom built reports and modify system settings so that your solution is agile enough to meet your specific needs. Our aim is to provide you with a system that delivers the real time business critical information to you in easy to follow reports, giving you the power to make timely business decisions.
How do I access software support?
Can you help with Business Intelligence solutions?
Archer Technology Group offers the following Business Intelligence solutions:
- Tencia BI – a specialist module using Microsoft Power BI, which enables users to interact with agile, self-service intuitive tools to analyse data more quickly
- Phocas BI – designed for non-technical users and gives you a helicopter view of your business
- SAP Crystal Reports – allows you to build and design reports without programming using report design wizards
What other applications can Tencia integrate with?
Some of these solutions include:
- E-Commerce Shopping Carts
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems (Zoho, Salesforce, Hubspot etc.)
- Warehouse and Logistics (Microlistics, Pitan and GE Integrator,etc.)
- Business Intelligence (Qlik, Crystal Reports, Phocas, Microsoft)
- Point of Sale solutions.
- Payroll Time Keeping (Procura, and Electronic Time Capture Devices)
- Australia Posts eParcel
- Time Cost (Time entry sheets for consultancy firms)
- Mobile Sales Solutions (Opmetrix etc)
- Bar Code Solutions
- EDI Solutions
If your requirement goes beyond what is listed here, please do not hesitate to speak to us. We’d be happy to assist you, whatever your requirement might be.
What is Tencia?
Arrow specialises in accounting and ERP business management software for small to medium sized businesses, with over 27 years of experience in the software industry and more than 50,000 users worldwide.
- Familiar and easy to use workspace, with a Microsoft look and feel
- Highly customisable user interface
- Easy integration with other applications
- Robust security features using permissions and defaults
- Remote access, anywhere any time
- Scalability, so your system can grow along with your business
Is Tencia in the Cloud?
Tencia is brilliant either in your office, home or in the cloud. And while it is not a browser-based application, Tencia uses unique web-based techniques that allow you to have it hosted in a Virtual Machine Environment. These environments include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or any number of hundreds of private service providers.
What industries is Tencia designed for?
Tencia is designed for businesses of all sizes. We have sole traders in the NDIS space, right up to companies with hundreds of employees turning over 100 million dollars. Where Tencia is different to say Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks are that every feature in Tencia is enhanced. At $95 per user, it’s affordable, quick to implement, reliable and will be with you for decades to come.
What modules are included in Tencia?
Tencia’s Core System consists of the following modules:
- Cash Book
- General Ledger
- Foreign Currency
- Sales Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Multi-stock location
- Serial Batch Tracking
- Multi company
- Advanced Sales Analysis
- Tencia Report Designer
Specialist Modules are available for the following:
- Job Costing
- Bill of Materials
- Fixed Assets
- Tencia Connect Enterprise
Does Archer Technology Group offer training?
Training comes in all shapes and sizes and we can accommodate your needs, whatever you require. Face to Face, Group, Remote, User Guides and Video are available to all our clients
What is Tencia Managed Services?
I am looking for an eCommerce solution. Can Archer Technology Group help?
Our clients use the following eCommerce solutions:
- Tencia eCommerce – an add-on to Tencia which provides the quickest, easiest way to sell online.
- Opmetrix B2B eCommerce solution – a simple, flexible and easy to use solution, allowing you to create your own branded online store through customisation.
- WooCommerce – a plugin for WordPress that will turn your website into a very powerful online store.
- Web Ninja B2B and B2C – an easy to use template-based system specifically designed for wholesale companies.