The Payroll feature allows the operator to set up an individual’s pay in any form required. Giving you enormous flexibility in the way the payroll is prepared.
Payroll module features include:
- Automatic calculation for accrual of entitlements, i.e. sick leave, annual leave, long service leave and rostered days off.
- Calculation of employer’s occupational superannuation.
- Ability to perform bulk pay updates.
- Able to run stand alone or integrated to other modules.
- Able to process different combinations of payroll. E.g. Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, etc.
- Ability to reverse all or part of a pay run after it has been processed.
- Includes user defined details to be stored on each employee, e.g. next of kin, medical details, etc.
- Choice of payment by cash, cheque, bank transfer or combination of these.
- Maintains tax scales in line with taxation.
- Provision to set up and maintain multiple leave entitlements in line with award regulations.
- Automatic posting to Cashbook, General Ledger and Job costing.
- Choice of calculating leave accruals on a pro rata, fixed or annual basis.
- Ability to automatically process employee pay, where no alterations to normal payare required.
- Automatic calculation of tax and leave accruals for each employee.
- Update to selected general ledger accounts.
- Ability to enter notes on employee details.
- Ability to accumulate entitlements at different rates for the one employee.
- PAYG payment summaries generated.
Payroll reports included:
- Pay slips
- Payroll summary
- Coinage analysis
- Employee list
- Bank transfer list
- Group certificates
- Payroll history
- Exception report
- Transaction list
- Sign off list
- Cost centre analysis