- Fully integrated – reducing the need for double handling data.
- Robust security features – Featuring a layered security model that uses permissions and defaults to ensure sensitive information is protected.
- Remote access – Works on the web, so you can access Tencia from all over the world.
- Highly customisable – Advanced features that give you the flexibility to customise each users interface to align with their specific job role.
- Scalable – grows alongside your business.
- Familiar and easy to use workspace – Tencia allows you to access Microsoft programs from the main application window using quick links and a customisable favourites menu, making its integration with Microsoft products appear seamless.
- Suitable across a range of industries
- Tencia is suitable for businesses across a range of industries including; financial and professional services, manufacturing, distribution and wholesale, information technology and associations and not for profit (NFP) organisations.
- Secure, reliable and easy to use software
- Multiple office locations
- Multiple warehouse locations
- Advanced stock requirements
- Deal in multiple currencies
- Deal with high volume transactions
- Tencia has been built using web services, which allows Tencia to ‘talk’ to any other systems that conform to web services, overcoming compatibility issues of different operating systems, platforms and programming languages of the past
The General Ledger is integral to your accounting system offering real time data. It is fully integrated ensuring the integrity and accuracy of your financial information.
Maintain an up to date running balance of your cash position, stay fully informed about your liquidity at any point in time and forecast future cash flow.
Keep track of important customer sales and credit information. Monitor outstanding balances quickly and easily. The interface is simple to use and lets you perform detailed inquiries.
Enter purchase orders, creditor’s invoices, sales orders, debtor invoices, General Ledger payments and journals and credit notes in a foreign currency with centralised cash related transactions for local and overseas currencies.
Track and reconcile your creditor accounts and monitor the age of your suppliers debt more effectively. The easy to use interface allows for rapid data entry of supplier invoices.
Effectively manage purchase orders that are placed with suppliers with fully integrated job costing, Bill of Materials and the Sales Order system enables automatic stock allocation to customer backorders occurs.
Manage the complete sales order cycle, from preparing quotes to issuing Debtor invoices. Easily print invoices, packing slips and credit notes and integrates fully with Stock, Debtors, Purchase Orders and Bill of Materials
Control your entire stock cycle, from the initial purchase of the goods to the eventual sales, making it easy to track stock movements and inventory levels quickly and accurately
For organisations that have more than one company operating, the Multi-Company feature in Tencia has been developed to assist and streamline the creation and optional consolidation of these companies.
A transparent layered security model provides the foundation for the Tencia user experience. It aims to deliver a user experience which helps both employees and systems administrators become more efficient and productive.
Easily and immediately identify, monitor and track the movement of stock items by a unique characteristic such as a Serial, Batch or Roll number. This feature is very valuable in manufacturing environments.
Set up and maintain special prices for stock, customers and suppliers. These special prices can be in the form of a special price, discount percentage, discount value, mark-up percentage or price reduction. This can be set optionally.
Allows the creation, modification and output of standard stationary such as invoices, statements and reports. Capable of printing to various printers, exporting data to various formats including PDF, RTF, XLS and HTML which can then be emailed.
Fully integrated to Creditors, Stock, Debtors, Purchase Orders, Bill of Materials, Payroll and General ledger so there is no double entry required. Flexible allowing you to perform job costing, time costing or both.
Providing a means of managing raw material stock levels and ensuring they are optimized by effective material requirement planning and stock control
Easily maintain accurate and timely balances on assets, calculating both book and tax values. This gives you a complete movement and history of assets including depreciation calculations, reevaluations, disposals and asset transfers.
An individual’s pay can be setup in any form required. This gives enormous flexibility in the way the payroll is prepared. Features include: Automatic calculation for accrual of entitlements, i.e. sick leave, annual leave, long service leave etc.
Regarded as the gateway for other applications to integrate with Tencia, it is designed to facilitate the exchange of information between applications.
A collection of reports that present sales statistics in various formats. These reports have been designed to assist in the analysis and interpretation of sales data within Tencia.